All governmental enterprises in Norway will require their suppliers to send invoices and credit notes electronically in compliance with the standard Electronic Trade Format (EHF).
Statsbygg is in the position to receive electronic invoices and credit notes according to the EHF standard.
For correct processing of invoices
- Customer’s reference is to be filled in with the reference ID provided by Statsbygg upon ordering. This ensures that invoices are forwarded to the correct person.
In EHF the field name is /AccountingCustomerParty/ Party/ Contact/ID.
- OrderReference is to be filled inn with Statsbygg's order reference number. If Statsbygg has not given any reference number this field must be left empty.
In EHF the field name is /Invoice/OrderReference/ID.
- The postal address specified in electronic invoices is to be Statsbygg + region, where region is sør (=Southern Norway), midt (=Central Norway), vest (=Western ), nord (=Northern), øst (=Eastern) or HK (=Statsbygg's Head quarter) in accordance with the order, for example Statsbygg nord.
- Invoice attachments are to be embedded in the EHF documents as binary objects in the EHF message structure in accordance with the EHF specification.
- Message distribution is done via access point in the PEPPOL infrastructure. Statsbygg's access point is Tradeshift IBX.
Invoices must include the following information about the supplier
- Organisation identification number (if this exists)
- Bank information:
IBAN (International bank account no.) including initial country code
BIC (SWIFT address)
Name of the bank
Address of the bank
Statsbygg can also receive invoices in PDF format from suppliers who do not have the opportunity to send electronic invoices in the EHF format. Inquiries regarding this can be sent to email@example.com.
Fant du det du lette etter?
Statsbygg's electronic invoice address:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.